TGX Development (TGX) is a professional consulting firm founded in 2004 designed to deliver real-time solutions for the success and well-being of our clients. We specialize in Transformative, Guided, eXemplary training products and services that enable individuals and organizations to reach their full potential. Our goal is to provide an unparalleled experience that will optimize our clients’ value and positioning in the marketplace. We specialize in tailored solutions that foster individual and organizational growth. Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Digital Literacy
- Content Development
- eLearning and Online Training
We endeavor to impact society positively by placing adults on a pathway to progress using research-based practices.
To empower an informed and prosperous workforce.
- Honesty and integrity in all that we do.
- Respect for the individual.
- Our human capital is our most valuable resource.
- Smart collaborations for sustainable growth.
- Customer success management.
- The achievement of client objectives on-time and within budget.
- Effective communication is critical to success.
Code of Conduct:
The successful business operation and reputation of TGX is built upon our guiding principles (see “Guiding Principles” above). Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
- 511130 Book Publishers
- 511199 All Other Publishers
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
- 611691 Exam Preparation and Tutoring
- 611710 Educational Support Services
TGX Development was founded by Angela Harris. Angela is an entrepreneur, educator, and author with over 14 years of experience in e-Learning and adult education. She began her career as a Wall Street financial analyst and later launched an e-commerce start-up during the dot-com era before working as a consultant and adjunct professor. She has provided consulting services to professional sports teams, government agencies, and commercial enterprises.
Angela is a huge advocate for merging technology and education to help workers flourish in a constantly evolving digital economy. When she’s not helping clients build and harness their talent pipeline, she teaches and lectures on technology-related topics through the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Duke University, NC State University, and UNC-Asheville.
Angela holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, a BSBA from Georgetown University (with honors), and a certificate in Data Science with proficiency in R.